TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
Article 1 - PARTIES
Article 2 - DEFINITIONS
The definitions of the terms specified in this agreement are as follows:
"Website": The site consisting of the https://www.anteplibaklava.com.tr domain name and its associated subdomains,
"User": Any natural or legal person accessing the Website in an online environment,
"Member": Real and/or legal persons benefiting from the services offered within the Website under the conditions specified in this agreement,
"Membership": Completion of the registration process by the "User" who wants to become a "Member" through the relevant section of the "System," by filling out the necessary membership form, confirming the accuracy of the information. The right and authority to become a "Member" as defined in this agreement cannot be acquired before the membership process is completed.
Article 3 - SERVICES PROVIDED BY Antepli Baklava
- Antepli Baklava; to the Member who approves this agreement, will provide the following services through the Internet Site:
- Sharing information, announcements, campaigns, and content related to Antepli Baklava's activities,
- Sharing up-to-date information about Antepli Baklava's products and services, news about Antepli Baklava, projects, campaigns, announcements, publications about important days and weeks (Images, Documents, etc.), and similar content,
- Sending E-newsletters about announcements, campaigns, and changes to the email address provided by the Member,
- Conducting survey applications to measure the satisfaction level of products sold by Antepli Baklava, sharing opinions based on quality and taste, and prioritizing satisfaction,
- Processing membership procedures on the Website, including collecting the personal information (name, surname, email, address, and mobile phone) of the User during registration, securely maintaining the information, and enabling the User to update this information on the Website when necessary or required by security practices,
- Enabling the Member to purchase Antepli Baklava products through the Website.
Article 4 - WEBSITE MEMBERSHIP SYSTEM
When the User wants to become a member of the Website, they are obligated to fill out the Membership Form published on the website with accurate information and to accept and undertake the provisions of this Membership Agreement. For this purpose, there is a line "Üyelik Sözleşmesini kabul ediyorum" with the checkbox I accept the Membership Agreement. The User clicks the " Devam Et " button located below the Registration Form according to their decision. By clicking this button, the terms of the Agreement will be considered accepted. Or, if the User completes the registration by clicking the " Facebook'la Kayıt Ol " button and registering via the "Facebook Social Sharing Platform," they are also considered to have accepted the Membership Agreement.
The Member obtains a "Username/Email" and "Password" of their choice to perform certain transactions on the Website.
The "Username" is unique to the Member, and the same "Username" is not given to two different members. The "Password" is known only to the user who created it. The user can change the password at any time. The selection and protection of the password are the user's responsibility. Antepli Baklava is not responsible for problems and mistakes that may arise due to user errors related to password usage. Users who forget/lose their password can reset it through the "Forgot My Password" section, but they need to complete security steps to do so. After successfully passing the security steps, the Member defines a new password, and the new password becomes valid every time they log in to the Website as a Member.
Article 5 - MEMBER'S RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Member acknowledges that the accuracy of the information provided in Antepli Baklava company's Website Membership Form and the necessity of this information, especially in cases such as password reset, product return/cancellation requests, are their responsibility, and any damages resulting from incorrect, wrong, or incomplete information are their responsibility. The Member also acknowledges that their membership may terminate in such cases,
- The Member acknowledges that the copyright of services provided by Antepli Baklava company's Website belongs to Antepli Baklava company and/or the individuals who grant rights to Antepli Baklava company or provide content, and that they are legally and criminally responsible for any violation. The Member agrees not to reproduce, distribute, publish, or market the services, products, and contents of the Website in any unauthorized manner,
- The Member acknowledges that they are solely responsible for personal opinions, thoughts, and expressions they put forward while using the services on the Website, as well as comments they add to the Internet Site. The Member understands that Antepli Baklava company will not be held responsible for these comments in any way,
- The Member agrees not to possess any software or material that could harm the Website or create a dispute with other websites of Antepli Baklava company, and assumes all legal and criminal responsibilities in the event of any penal situation arising from these reasons,
- The Member acknowledges that Antepli Baklava company will not be responsible for lost, missing, incorrect delivery of information, messages, and products due to the use of incorrect addresses or delays, breakage, and damage to products that can be affected due to incorrect addresses or reasons arising from the use of incorrect addresses,
- The Member agrees to compensate Antepli Baklava company for all material and moral damages that Antepli Baklava company may incur if they do not comply with the mentioned clauses,
- The Member acknowledges that Antepli Baklava company will not be responsible for any unauthorized access/viewing of their information and data by unauthorized individuals (due to sharing user information with others, not logging out from the site, and similar situations) without any error/negligence of Antepli Baklava company,
- The Member agrees not to send threatening, immoral, racist, discriminatory comments that are contrary to the laws of the Republic of Turkey, the laws of other countries where they are citizens, and international agreements,
- The Member agrees that comments made on the website comply with general moral, etiquette, and legal rules,
- The Member agrees not to harass or threaten other Members and users,
- The Member agrees not to behave in a way that would affect the use of the services by other Members and users,
- The Member acknowledges that all records or acquired information obtained using Antepli Baklava system are with their consent, and they bear full responsibility for any problems, malfunctions, data loss, and other losses that may occur on their computer, and they will not demand compensation from Antepli Baklava company for damages that may arise from using the system. The Member agrees not to use Antepli Baklava systems for commercial or advertising purposes without obtaining permission from Antepli Baklava company. The Member acknowledges that Antepli Baklava company may monitor the entire system at any time or continuously, and if the rules are violated, Antepli Baklava company has the right to intervene, remove the Member from the system, and terminate their membership. The Member acknowledges that Antepli Baklava company can use its system for commercial purposes,
- The Member agrees not to share data prohibited by laws and not to distribute posts that do not have permission to be sent, such as chain mail and software viruses,
- The Member agrees not to save or misuse personal information belonging to other individuals,
- The Member acknowledges that they are personally responsible for all transactions made with the "Username",
- The Member acknowledges that even if they deactivate their membership unilaterally, they will be fully responsible for all actions they performed during their membership before this deactivation,
- The Member confirms that they have read, accepted, and committed to all of these terms/clauses without any objection.
Article 6 - RIGHTS AND AUTHORIZATIONS GRANTED TO Antepli Baklava COMPANY
Antepli Baklava company may temporarily suspend or completely stop the operation of the system at any time. Antepli Baklava company will not be responsible for any temporary suspension or complete cessation of the system and will not have any liability towards its members or third parties.
Antepli Baklava company is not responsible for any damages incurred by the Member due to technical malfunctions in the Website systems. Antepli Baklava company does not guarantee that its systems will always be presented timely, securely, and error-free under all circumstances. Antepli Baklava company does not guarantee that the results obtained from system usage will always be accurate and reliable or that the service quality will meet everyone's expectations. Antepli Baklava company reserves the right to interrupt any communication, broadcast, information transfer through its own website that could potentially cause harm or to delete member messages and remove members from the system and terminate their membership when necessary conditions arise.
Article 7 - MEMBER DATA, E-NEWSLETTER, AND PRIVACY
Antepli Baklava company requests some personal information (Name, Address, ID/Tax Number, Email Address, etc.) from users and members during the membership stage and while using the Website to provide more qualified and reliable service to Website members. These collected information in Antepli Baklava systems are used within Antepli Baklava for the purpose of ensuring that members benefit from Antepli Baklava company's services and Website services in the best and most up-to-date way, confirming orders, sending commercial electronic communications for being informed about news, campaigns, new products/discounted contents, promotions, advertisements, and similar announcements, enabling unwanted emails/information to be filtered, and managing shares and posts according to the preferences determined by the Member, and kept confidential.
The personal information shared with Antepli Baklava and the Website by the Member will not be used for any purpose other than this and will not be shared with third parties.
The Member accepts the use and storage of their personal information by Antepli Baklava under these conditions. The Member agrees that Antepli Baklava may send commercial electronic communications to the email address provided by the Member through Antepli Baklava Website for being informed about Antepli Baklava products and services related to campaigns, newsletters, promotions, advertisements, and announcements, and that these communications will be sent based on the preferences determined. If the Member does not wish to receive these commercial electronic communications sent by Antepli Baklava or does not approve, they can use the option 'Reply with CANCEL to unsubscribe from the e-newsletter list' included in the sent commercial electronic communication.
Antepli Baklava company strictly does not share the personal information requested from members in membership forms with third parties, nor does it use them for commercial purposes for any reason.
The Member's personal information may be disclosed to the relevant official authorities in accordance with the current mandatory legislation and in cases where it is necessary to make a statement to the official authorities in compliance with the proper procedure. Antepli Baklava company has the right to share the information of its members with the relevant official authorities in the following circumstances, among others:
- In case an official criminal complaint or request for an official investigation is made against the member by official authorities,
- In case it is determined that the member has sabotaged or attacked the system to obstruct its operation,
- In cases where a former member whose membership has been terminated for the reasons stated in the contract repeats the violation by becoming a member again, and in similar other cases.
Antepli Baklava members have the authority to back up and delete some or all of the past records, messages, and information they keep during their use of the system at intervals they deem appropriate. Antepli Baklava will not be held responsible for backup and deletion processes. Antepli Baklava owns the ownership and copyright arising from its own produced and/or externally purchased products. Antepli Baklava has the right to promote, announce, publish, or move to another address within the system, any works such as comments uploaded to the system by members for introduction purposes, at its discretion. The copying and/or publishing of these published information by other users is also possible. In such cases, the Member will not demand any fees, including copyright fees, from Antepli Baklava. Members are obliged to take necessary care to protect the intellectual and industrial property rights of others. Members can only upload Content to the system for which they own the copyright. If a Member uploads articles and comments whose intellectual and industrial property rights belong to others to the system without the permission of the rights holders, Antepli Baklava has the right to remove the Content that is subject to the violation immediately and, if necessary, terminate the membership of the members who commit this violation. Members who violate the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties are personally responsible for these violations and any damages arising from these violations, both legally and criminally, against third parties and public institutions.
Antepli Baklava may provide links to other websites. The accuracy of the content published on the linked websites is not guaranteed by Antepli Baklava, and linking does not imply that the content of the linked websites is approved by Antepli Baklava. The Member acknowledges that Antepli Baklava is not responsible for the content of the linked websites. The Member is solely responsible for any problems and damages that may arise from the use of these sites or their content or the services provided. Antepli Baklava may make changes to the implementation of this contract without notifying the members for future technical needs and compliance with the legislation, and may change, cancel, or add new articles to the existing articles. Members can always find and read the contract at https://www.anteplibaklava.com.tr address. Changes related to the system will be announced on the website. Therefore, during times of change, a legal warning button will appear in the login panel, and members are recommended to click the legal warning button and visit the legal warning every time they enter the site. Antepli Baklava may offer additional services on the system, and it may partially or completely change some of its services.
The decision to delete any kind of record related to a membership account terminated by the Member belongs to Antepli Baklava company. The Member acknowledges, declares, and undertakes that they will not claim any right or compensation from Antepli Baklava company with any legal or contractual basis regarding deleted records, information, and documents not kept or backed up, that they will not attribute any fault to Antepli Baklava company, and will not impose criminal liability.
Article 8 - VALIDITY OF Antepli Baklava RECORDS
The Member declares and undertakes that Antepli Baklava company's ledger records, microfiches, and computer records will be valid, binding, definitive, and exclusive evidence in terms of Article 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure No. 6100 for any disputes arising from this contract and that this article is a contract of evidence.
Article 9 - FORCE MAJEURE
The term force majeure; in addition to the cases accepted by the law, natural disasters, strikes, communication problems, infrastructure and internet failures, improvement or renovation works related to the system, malfunctions that may occur as a result of these reasons, power outages, adverse weather conditions, but not limited to these, events that Antepli Baklava company cannot prevent despite taking necessary care and are beyond its control, will be interpreted as such.
In legally considered cases of force majeure, Antepli Baklava will not be obliged to perform the obligations in this contract; it will not be held responsible in any form or level by claiming that the obligations are completely or partially performed late or incompletely. The Member accepts and undertakes that they will not demand any compensation from Antepli Baklava company under any name by citing any of these situations.
Article 10 - APPLICABLE PROVISIONS
In case of disputes arising from this contract, firstly, the provisions of this contract will be applied, and in cases where there is no provision, Turkish Laws (Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Civil Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Turkish Criminal Code, and Law No. 5651, etc.) will be applied.
Article 11 - NOTIFICATION
The electronic mail address notified by the Member to Antepli Baklava company is deemed to be the legal mail address for any notifications related to this contract. The Member acknowledges that changes in the existing electronic mail addresses will be valid and notifications will be deemed to have been made to them, unless they notify Antepli Baklava company in writing within 3 (three) days for notifications made to the previous electronic mails.
Article 12 - EFFECTIVENESS
When the User Registration Form is completed and the "I Accept" button at the bottom of the form is clicked, this contract will come into effect between the parties indefinitely. The Member accepts, declares, and undertakes that they have read all the articles in this contract, understood them, accepted them; and confirmed the accuracy of the information they have provided about themselves.
Article 13 - TERMINATION
The parties may terminate this contract at any time.
Copyright © 2024 Antepli Baklava. All rights reserved. The copyright of this contract belongs to Antepli Baklava company.